Graduate Trainee Program 2020
25 August 2020
BDO is the world’s fifth largest network of public accounting firms. We provide audit, taxation and advisory services in over 167 countries, with over 88,120+ people working out of 1,617 offices worldwide. BDO’s distinctive reputation for building excellent relationships with our clients is built upon our commitment to all our stakeholders, that what matters to them, matters to us. In Zambia, BDO provides a full range of services to both local and international clients of varying sizes, in all sectors of the economy.
At BDO Zambia, we have a rapidly growing audit practice looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Qualifications & Selection Criteria
• Full ACCA/ZiCA/ CA(ZA) or Two Papers to Completion
• No Experience needed
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both as part of a team and to work autonomously with limited
• Good communication skills
Other skills and attributes:
• Computer literate
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Unshakeable integrity and confidentiality
• Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines
Competitive remuneration package
Opportunities for rapid career progression
All applications should be sent to email@example.com not later than Wednesday 30 September 2020.