• Evaluating computer networks, security configurations and system applications at clients.
• Performing risk assessments and evaluations at clients.
• Providing compliance and assurance services to clients.
• Degree in computer science or IT plus CISA or CRISC
• Over three years’ experience in IT Audit or similar role
• Experience with CAAT tools such as IDEA is an added advantage
• Excellent writing skills as well as strong analytical abilities
• Demonstrated ability to set goals and develop priorities to ensure that work is completed with a high degree of
accuracy within the context of completing deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Competitive remuneration package
• Opportunities for career progression
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com not later than Friday 20th March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BDO’s global network extends across 167 countries, with over 88,000 people working out of 1,809 offices. But they’re all working towards one goal: to provide
you with exceptional service. That means local resources who understand your business and industry, backed by a truly global network. No matter where you
do business, we have people who know your business. This is just one part of BDO’s commitment to delivering exceptional client service