Information & Communications Technology
In difficult times IT can seem a costly overhead. Is yours value for money?
Issues such as those noted below are increasingly being referred to us as independent advisers:
- Our CRM system is costly to maintain and we don’t think we get benefit from it. What are our options?
- Our business has changed and systems no longer support it properly. We should change them but what will the costs and benefits be?
- We’ve bought a new package, but it doesn’t do what we thought it would and we are getting nowhere with our supplier. How should we move forward?
- Our IT people are telling us we need to spend more on systems, but they would, wouldn’t they? Do we really need to?
- How can IT make our business more cost-efficient?
- What risks are we running with our IT systems and people as they are?
If such topics have resonance with your own situation, you should get in touch. We can advise on a wide range of IT issues affecting commercial systems, and we have been doing it for over 25 years—since the original IBM PC came into businesses.
We understand the pressures, expectations and commercial realities affecting the use of IT in business. And we’ll not only give you independent, jargon-free advice but if required will roll our sleeves up and help implement, troubleshoot, operate and support systems.
Come to us for help with:
- Developing an Information Systems strategy that supports your changing business
- IT management and support issues, to ensure your systems are supported and operated effectively and cost-efficiently, whether in-house or outsourced
- IT manager recruitment, to help you find and assess technically capable personnel
- Specifying and procuring applications to keep pace with the business (such as enterprise resource planning, accounting or specialist bespoke applications)
- Recovering data following inadvertent deletion or hardware failure
- Assessing and reducing the risks associated with IT systems, processes and people
- IT due diligence, should you be contemplating a corporate transaction