Mission, Vision & Core Values
Our mission is to deliver exceptional and timely value adding Assurance, Advisory and Tax service to our clients.
Our vision is to be the leader for exceptional client service. This is not about trying to reinvent our profession’s approach to service, but about doing things exceptionally well—and delivering that consistently across the BDO network. We have demanding client service standards that all our firms must meet. Our people need to use their skills and experience to deliver the exceptional service our clients expect. That means offering a tailored service, believing in the importance of close personal relationships and listening carefully to and working with our clients to determine what exceptional clients service means to them. For us, exceptional client service is based on five key components: client needs, communication, commitment, people and value and these are the attributes that define BDO today.
Our core values represent the principles we are committed to upholding now and in the future. They define what we stand for as a firm, and are there to guide us in our day-to-day work and decisions. We aim to preserve and develop or strengths through our core values.
Our four core values complement each other and are all equally important. The core values are as follows:
- Honesty and integrity
- Be transparent, genuine and fair. Operate with the highest degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Mutual support and respect
- Value and support each other. Maintain an inclusive working environment where teamwork and relationships matter.
- Professional and personal client relationships
- Understand the person as well as the business. Build relationships based on respect, trust and exceptional service.
- Empowerment and personal responsibility
- Work with confidence, flexibility and freedom. Understand that trust and responsibility go hand-in-hand.